Flexible Packaging SolutionsCoated Films For Flex Pack Applications
All offer a high degree of customization with reasonable quantity order sizes, yet our high speed production can also yield economical large quantity runs.
Rayven has the ability to coat thin plastic films down to approximately 48 gauge (12um), and thick films up to 25 Mils (635um). Packaging films are coated in widths up to 72". We have a total of six (6) coating lines and operate two(2) manufacturing facilities. Printed and slit to narrow widths.
Soft Matte FilmsRayven produces matte coated films for the flexible packaging market. These films are typically used as protective laminate in flexible packaging constructions.
Bag Handle Reinforcing TapesRayven produces durable anti-tear tapes for the reinforcement of poly bags OR other forms of packaging.
Markets & End Products That Use Our Films:
- Small — Flexible Pouch (Coffee, Confectionery, Candy, Granola)
- Large — Flexible Pouch (Pet Care, Lawn & Garden)
- Large — Poly bags (Salt Bags, Lawn & Garden)
- Envelope and Poly bag sealing systems (Mailing Envelopes, Bank Bags)
— Rayven's primary substrates used for Packaging Products include:
- Biaxial Oriented Polypropylene
— Coatings utilized for Packaging Applications include:
- Soft touch matte
- Silicone releases of all types
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- Functional coatings for various characteristics (COF, matte, gloss, color tint, etc...)