Rayven Inc. - Sticky Foam and Self Adhesive Foams( Back ) – PSA Coatings Products
- Release liner
- Release value
- Custom self-adhesive tapes
- Facility Information
- Contact nearest Sales Representative
Main Entry: sticky foam
Pronunciation: 'sti-Ke 'fOm
Etymology: Middle English stuk fome, from Old English stu fAm; akin to Old High German stuki feim, or the common Latin spuma sticka.
Custom manufactured adhesive foams and other thick substrates. Rayven can supply adhesive coating on one side for applications such as tapes, medical devices, packaging, industrial mounting.
The single side adhesive foams are ideal for die cut packaging protective pads. Double side coated foams are ideal for mounting applications and are often die cut to shape. Rayven does not offer die cutting, but can supply the coated rolls directly to your die cutter.
- Rayven can offer various thicknesses of adhesive coated foam from 1/32" to 1/4" thick.
- Various types of plastic foam are available from inexpensive PE closed cell foam to premium Voltek ® Volara ® polyolefin closed cell foam.
- A wide variety of pressure sensitive adhesives can be supplied such as tackafied acrylics, acrylics, rubber based, and food/skin contact adhesives are available.
- Foams can be adhesive coated on one or both sides.
- Rayven can offer a wide selection of release liners in both paper and film. Rayven silicone coat their own release liners so we are not limited to "standard materials and "thicknesses".
- Finished product can be slit to meet most specifications.
Rayven doesn’t produce a line of standard adhesive foam products. All of our adhesive coated foam products are engineered to our customer's specifications.
Rayven will match the correct foam, adhesive, and release liner to tailor the product exactly to your needs.
Contact our sales department to discuss your application and pricing.