Flexible Packaging SolutionsCoated Films For Flexible Food Packaging
Rayven can supply many types of coated films for Flexible Packaging applications. We offer Soft Matte films, Handle Reinforcing PSA films, Narrow Slit Release liners, Patented Transfer Adhesive tapes.
All offer a High degree of customization with reasonable quantity order sizes, yet our high speed production can also yield economical large quantity runs.
Rayven has the ability to process thin plastic films down to approximately 48 gauge (12um), and thick films up to 25 Mils (635um). We have a total of six (6) wide web coating lines and operate two(2) manufacturing facilities.
Soft Matte FilmsRayven produces matte films for the flexible food packaging market. These films are typically used as protective laminate in flexible packaging constructions.
Bag Handle Reinforcing TapesRayven produces durable anti-tear tapes for the Reinforcement of poly bags OR other forms of packaging.
Markets & End Products That Use Our Films:
- Small — Flexible Pouch (Coffee, Confectionery, Candy, Granola)
- Large — Flexible Pouch (Pet Care)
- Large — Poly Bags (Salt Bags)
- Envelope & Poly Bag Sealing systems (Mailing Envelopes, Bank Bags)
– Rayven's primary substrates used for Packaging Products include:
- Polyester (PET)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Biaxial Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP
– Coatings utilized for Packaging Applications include:
- Matte and Soft Touch matte
- Antimicobial Coating (that can stop the growth of disease-causing micro-organisms)
- Silicone Releases of all types
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA)
- Functional coatings for various characteristics (COF, Matte, Gloss, Color tint, etc...)